photo botslide.jpg

Happy Mothers Day!

Sunday 30 March 2014


Hey Everyone!

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mums out there! i hope you had a really nice day with your children! 

But a special Happy Mothers Day to my mummy, my best friend, she has been my rock my whole life and i don't know what i would do without her, i can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me, we have been through so much together but we've came out the other end fighting! before my transplant my mum spent 24 hours a day with me but now she enjoys her life like she should! she's the most, loving, caring, kind, MAD and the strongest woman I've ever met :) she drives me mad sometimes but thats what mothers do haha! i love her millions and hope she's had a great day as she deserves it! 

my mum <3

made her breakfast in bed haha! 
my mums presents from me and my 2 sisters

Tomorrow i leave for London at 10am for my fundo op clinic on tuesday, may have to see the transplant team also as my lung function is low, and haven't been feeling myself for the past couple of days :( 

1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme