photo botslide.jpg

Happy New Year :)

Friday 9 January 2015

Hello!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!! in my last post I said was in hospital but they let me home for Christmas and Boxing Day! :) It was lovely even though I wasn't feeling 100% and was on IVs, I was taken back into hospital on Saturday(the day after Boxing Day) because my saturations were low and it was really hard to breathe and my lung function dropped everyday, I was transferred to GOSH on the Monday and had a bronc and biopsy on Tuesday the results came back there was no rejection and no infection, we had no idea what was wrong with me, then I picked up a virus which meant everyone who came into my room had to wear a mask and I was isolated but doctors didn't think was the problem. I had a chest CT scan and that didn't look good at all so they decided to do needle lung biopsy, which I was asleep for(thankfully) yesterday I had the news that they found evidence that I have acute rejection, chronic rejection and antibody rejection, I am very shocked that I have all 3 but Helen my doctor said she will do her best to make me better again! I am starting very strong methyl pred tomorrow to hopefully treat it and make me well enough to go to Disneyland on the 4th February!

Thank you so much to everyone who has messaged me, I am very thankful to have great people in my life and always will be forever grateful to my donor xxx



As always, thank you for reading 
Speak soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme