photo botslide.jpg

My Nightmare Before Christmas

Sunday 21 December 2014

Helloooo.

In my last blog post I said I had cold and a bit of a cough, well that cough got worse and I went to my first clinic appointment back at my local hospital and my doctor decided to admit me into hospital for 2 weeks! yes just before Christmas! :( my lung function has dropped and i am bringing up green mucus. I started IV Colistin and Ceftazidime, I've been doing some intense physio to get the rubbish off my lungs! I don't feel much better but the IVs are making me so tired and I don't have any energy. I had a Midline in yesterday(Saturday) I was awake when i had it done(I've never had one in a awake before) and I hated it, but I've been through worse! they tried to go for a PICC line but its wouldn't go around so they stuck to a Midline, i'm hoping I can go home for Christmas Day to spend with my family! The children's ward at the hospital is so christmassy i love it, but i would rather spend my Christmas at home :P 



But I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!




As always, thank you for reading
Speak soon
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme